Expo Santa Fe Mexico is an Exhibit and Convention Center of international quality, strategically located in the Santa Fe area, Mexico City's fastest growing commercial and residential area in recent years. This colossal venue has been designed specifically to facilitate expos and conventions, becoming an important business center and a superb alternative to hold all types of Conventions, Congresses, Corporate and Social Events in exclusive surroundings. Hospitality, safety and service are our commitments to make of Expo Santa Fe Mexico the best place to hold your events.
By virtue of its nature as commercial leader in Latin America, its position as the country having signed the greatest number of free trade agreements, and its complete integration to North American and European markets, Mexico has become a country full of possibilities for development and the consolidation of any type of commercial exchange.These qualities have fostered the demand for exhibit spaces in recent years, primarily in Mexico City.
Expo Santa Fe Mexico offers the ideal characteristics to hold all types of trade shows and expos, as well as events of a commercial or social nature, and is fast on its way to becoming the best Expo and Convention Center in Mexico.
Expo Santa Fe Mexico is the property of Expo México, S.A. de C.V., a Mexican company with broad experience in the operation and management of its Expo and Convention Center, as well as a history of success in the organization of commercial expos, trade shows, congresses and conventions of international prestige
What sets us apart
- Expo Santa Fe Mexico is located in one of the most modern and important business and service areas of Mexico City.
- We have at your disposal 32,400 square meters of exhibit space on one single floor: 216 x 150 meters, divided into three equal halls of 72 x 150 meters
- Maximum height of exhibit halls is 18 meters
- Our spectacular ceiling offers 3,975 load-supporting nodes, with a resistance of 250 kilograms each.
- Floor resistance is 4 tons/m2
- We offer 5,125 m2 for outdoor expos
- Additionally, we have 5,595 m2 in 16 rooms for:
- Business meetings, etc.
For greater convenience, we have two covered parking buildings offering 2,600 spaces, and 350 outdoor parking spaces, with access from and exit onto three different roads
Origin and structure
Expo México, SA de CV, was founded in October of 1995, and is divided into two major departments:
- División Recinto (Venue Department), devoted to the management and operation of Expo Bancomer Santa Fe, international exhibit and convention center.
- División Organización de Eventos (Department for the Organization of Events), focused on the creation, development and operation of international quality expos, trade shows, congresses and conventions.
Expo México, SA de CV, is backed by the following investor and technological partners:
- Grupo CAABSA. A consortium of companies dedicated to the development and promotion of large scale real estate and civil works projects, a renowned group in Mexico comprising 75 companies.
- The Government of Mexico City. through Servicios Metropolitanos, S.A. de C.V. (SERVIMET), a real estate company belonging to the Government of Mexico City.
- Fira Internacional de Barcelona. Organizer and expo venue created in 1888, currently operating 40 international trade shows and expos on an annual basis.
- Exhibition Center Parque de Exposiciones París-Nord-Villepinte. The most modern and functional venue of its kind in Europe
- The Committee of Exhibitions of Paris (Comexpo). Created in 1903, currently organizer of 42 international annual trade shows and expos.
- Grupo García Ponga. A company possessing profound knowledge on the development of expo and convention centers.
A dynamic company
The organizational structure of Expo Mexico has experts in charge of each one of its main departments. This is an integral part of our philosophy: to employ the best qualified human resources to ensure the success of all operations. Teamwork, creativity and an enterprising spirit geared toward service guarantee that our personnel will stamp its seal of excellence on all work undertaken.
We have a network of suppliers who work with us, all complying with top quality standards; they work for us, we work for our clients. That is our responsibility. Our principle is to stand shoulder to shoulder with our client and work as a team. We are convinced this is the best way to optimize our work, and, consequently, our results.
The principles that inspire our daily commitments are based on a culture of integrity, collaboration, leadership and ethics. These principles contribute to increasing the value that Expo México, S.A. de C.V. offers. We give our best, and visualize the future geared toward excellence in service and competitiveness.